Map of Rehoboth Beach, DE
Resort map of Rehoboth Beach, DE. If you have visited the Delaware Beaches during the summer season, then you’re well aware that it is a hot vacation spot, and has been for decades.
All rights reserved. Illustrations on this website are copyrighted and may not be used or reproduced without permission. Request to use this map.
Parking meters are in effect from the Friday immediately preceding Memorial Day through the second Sunday following Labor Day, from 10 a.m. until 12:00 a.m. (midnight).
Meter rates are $2.00 per hour, payable by quarters, by credit card, or via Parkmobile or call 877-727-5758. Please note that not all methods are available at all locations.
All 30 minute parking spaces are $1.00 per 1/2 hour during the metered season (see above for season). The time limit for these spaces is enforced year round.
- Parking Information
- Summer Parking Map
- Parking Permits
- Residential Permits
- Parking Violations
- Park and Ride
- Scooters and Mopeds may not park in bicycle racks, on the Boardwalk or on sidewalks in Rehoboth Beach.
To Bethany Beach – From Washington, Baltimore, N. Virginia Area
- Take Rt. 50 east across the Bay Bridge.
- Continue on Rt. 50 to the Rt. 404 intersection.
- Turn left onto Rt. 404.
- Stay on Rt. 404 until Bridgeville, DE.
- Rt 404 becomes Rt. 18 at Bridgeville.
- Stay on Rt. 18 to Rt. 113 at Georgetown, DE.
- Rt. 113 South to Rt. 26 east (for Selbyville continue on Rt. 113 south).
- Turn left onto Rt. 26 Take. Rt. 26 east to Rt. 1 (Coastal Highway) to Bethany Beach.