Map and Driving Directions to Delaware Beaches
To Bethany Beach - From Washington, Baltimore, N. Virginia Area
- Take Rt. 50 east across the Bay Bridge.
- Continue on Rt. 50 to the Rt. 404 intersection.
- Turn left onto Rt. 404.
- Stay on Rt. 404 until Bridgeville, DE.
- Rt 404 becomes Rt. 18 at Bridgeville.
- Stay on Rt. 18 to Rt. 113 at Georgetown, DE.
- Rt. 113 South to Rt. 26 east (for Selbyville continue on Rt. 113 south).
- Turn left onto Rt. 26 Take. Rt. 26 east to Rt. 1 (Coastal Highway) to Bethany Beach.
To Rehoboth Beach - From Washington, Baltimore, N. Virginia Area
- Take Route 50 East over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
- Follow Route 50 after the bridge.
- Take a left onto Route 404 East. Continue on 404 East.
- At the circle in Georgetown, Delaware, take Route 9 East.
- Turn right onto Route 1 South. Get in your left-hand lane on Route 1 South.
- Follow Exit 1-A (on the left) for Rehoboth Beach Avenue Access.
- At the Circle on Rehoboth Avenue, make your second right to continue on Rehoboth Avenue towards the Boardwalk.