Map of Bethany Beach, DE
Resort map of Bethany Beach, DE. If you have visited the Delaware Beaches during the summer season, then you’re well aware that it is a hot vacation spot, and has been for decades.
All rights reserved. Illustrations on this website are copyrighted and may not be used or reproduced without permission. Request to use this map.
To Bethany Beach – From Washington, Baltimore, N. Virginia Area
- Take Rt. 50 east across the Bay Bridge.
- Continue on Rt. 50 to the Rt. 404 intersection.
- Turn left onto Rt. 404.
- Stay on Rt. 404 until Bridgeville, DE.
- Rt 404 becomes Rt. 18 at Bridgeville.
- Stay on Rt. 18 to Rt. 113 at Georgetown, DE.
- Rt. 113 South to Rt. 26 east (for Selbyville continue on Rt. 113 south).
- Turn left onto Rt. 26 Take. Rt. 26 east to Rt. 1 (Coastal Highway) to Bethany Beach.
To Rehoboth Beach – From Washington, Baltimore, N. Virginia Area
- Take Route 50 East over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
- Follow Route 50 after the bridge.
- Take a left onto Route 404 East. Continue on 404 East.
- At the circle in Georgetown, Delaware, take Route 9 East.
- Turn right onto Route 1 South. Get in your left-hand lane on Route 1 South.
- Follow Exit 1-A (on the left) for Rehoboth Beach Avenue Access.
- At the Circle on Rehoboth Avenue, make your second right to continue on Rehoboth Avenue towards the Boardwalk.
You may also be interested in: